Anheuser-Busch InBev is a publicly traded company (Euronext: ABI) based in Leuven, Belgium, with secondary listings on the Mexico (MEXBOL: ANB) and South Africa (JSE: ANH) stock exchanges and with American Depositary Receipts on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BUD).
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 500 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser®, Corona® and Stella Artois®; multi-country brands Beck’s®, Castle®, Castle Lite®, Hoegaarden® and Leffe®; and local champions such as Aguila®, Antarctica®, Bud Light®, Brahma®, Cass®, Chernigivske®, Cristal®, Harbin®, Jupiler®, Klinskoye®, Michelob Ultra®, Modelo Especial®, Quilmes®, Victoria®, Sedrin®, Sibirskaya Korona® and Skol®. Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations. From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US. To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush. To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of nearly 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide. For 2018, AB InBev’s reported revenue was 54.6 billion USD (excluding JVs and associates).
2020 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT)-APAC-BU China-19007310
AB InBev Global Management Trainee Program
Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program: A 360° View of Our Business in Just 10 Months
Our GMT Program will give you an in-depth look across the entire organization to prepare you for your fast-track career here at AB InBev. You’ll have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the business and influence key decisions. From entry level to Zone President, everyone has a seat at the table and is expected to bring their best every single day.
We immerse you with hands-on experience in various functional areas, from Marketing to Sales to Operations. You’ll work in different breweries and offices and get to know top leaders along the way.
GMT Program Highlights
· Phase I: Global and Zone Induction. 2 weeks of induction training on the company’s culture, strategy and structure, In this phase, you will get exposure to our CEO, Global Chiefs and the Zone Management Team, and you will meet with all GMTs from around the world.
· Phase II: Rotations. 4 months rotation in our sales, supply and logistics operations, as well as our Business Shared Services across various locations in your Zone. You will develop an understanding of the "real life" of the business by shadowing people who perform the job, from all levels.
· Phase III: Zone Headquarter Strategy Training. 1 month of training on the Headquarter Strategy for the Zone (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Corporate Affairs, People, Logistics & Supply) at the Zone Headquarters, as well as leadership training.
· Phase IV: Individual Assignment. 16 weeks Individual Assignment leading a process improvement project in the operations (sales, supply, trade marketing or logistics). You will receive clear deliverables and will be given feedback on your performance.
· Phase V: Capstone Graduation. 1 week Capstone and Graduation. You will also present your Innovation project during this week.
· Exposure to senior leaders throughout the training period.
Upon successful completion of the 10-month rotational program, you will take on an entry-level management position in any function depending on your profile, interest and results. You will also receive a mentor from the executive team when you start in your first position.
After 12-18 months, if you perform well, we expect you to be ready to take on your next challenge in a more senior management role in any functional area.
Who are we looking for?
Our rotational training program is for the most visionary, curious, bold and driven recent university graduates who want to make their mark. Those who are ready to take on tough challenges and adapt to different work situations. Those who have an open and global mindset and connect with others both inside and outside our company. We’re a company of owners, and our size doesn’t stop our people from making an individual impact.
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results.
· Year 2020 graduate student or recent university graduate with no more than 2 years full-time working experience
· Bachelor degree required, preferably in Engineering, Business or Science or related degree
· Work authorization in the country for which application is being submitted
· Geographical mobility
· High proficiency in both written and oral English
· Quickly adapt to new environment
· Innovative and strategic
· Strong analytical skills
· Cross functional interest
· Ambitious and self-driven
· Adaptive, comfortable with ambiguity
· Ability to effectively manage several projects at the same time
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Strong leadership and influencing skills
Aug 21, 2019, 10:18:02 PM